The DSR-4450 Integrated Receiver / Decoder takes your network to the next level through the addition of HEVC decoding technology and DVB-S2x demodulation. The DSR-4450 also provides legacy support for MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 video decoding and DVB-S2 8PSK demodulation. Outputs include 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 ASI ports for transport stream output and 1 composite video output for analog distribution.
- 2 RF Inputs (L-Band) and ASI Input
- Multi-format HEVC, MPEG-4, and MPEG-2 HD and SD processing
- Advanced Modulation support with DCII QPSK, DVB-S2 8PSK, DVB-S2x and 8PSK Turbocode
- DCII subtitle overlay on decoded output
- Dual ASI and Gig-E transport outputs to distribute PID Aliased user preferred service
Details for DSR-4450 Commercial Integrated Receiver/Decoder
- Dimensions, 18.9"x20.5"x1.65" (48cm x 52.1cm x 4.2cm)
- Weight, 12 lb (5.5 kg)
- Power Input 110-240VAC, 47-30Hz, 50W max
- 2.2" Color LCD Display
- GigE Ethernet two RJ-45 10/100/1000BaseT
- ASI CENELEC EN 50083-9 BNC (two out, one in) Byte or packet mode
- L-Band Input Frequency 950 – 2150 MHz, Two F-type connectors
- Composite Video Output (NTSC/PAL M) One BNC, 75Ω connector
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.