ECO Agent is the most robust, widely deployed, and proven management agent for devices in the industry.
In 2002, ARRIS defined the Open Gateway Management Protocol (OGMP), which is the basis for the TR-069 standard. Over the last 10 years, ARRIS TR-069 client technology has been deployed and managed on more than 25 million devices worldwide. ARRIS continues to evolve and enhance the ECO Agent to ensure support for the latest standards, technology, advanced use cases, and device platforms.
Details for ECO Agent
ECO Agent enables remote, automated, secure provisioning and management of subscriber devices for service providers of pay TV and connected home services.
- Built with the industry’s most robust and widely deployed TR-069 client technology.
- Provides secure, resilient, and instantaneous TR-069 communication and messaging.
- Enables advanced management use cases, such as diagnostics, monitoring, and alarming.
- Supports the Device:2 (TR-181) and Internet Gateway Device:1 (TR-098) root data models.
- Supports the TR-135, TR-140, and TR-104 services data models.
- Provides an extensible data model and use cases enabled with simple XML.
A trusted ally, providing expert lifecycle services to help service providers transform how they deliver entertainment and communications. With over 850 technical professionals in over 40 countries, ARRIS Global Services helps service providers grow their business by getting to market faster, reducing operating expenses, streamlining operations and ensuring high service availability. Our specialties are data and video applications and infrastructure, and the consumer experience. We provide lifecycle services to help plan, design, implement and operate integrated solutions for ARRIS and third-party products.